There are so many things to do in Seminole Florida that I thought I would give you 10 Top Things To Around Monterey Condos in Seminole Florida.
1. Boating and Water Sports, Just across Seminole Lake you will find Seminole Lake Park, not only is this one of Pinellas County’s beautiful country parks but this a perfect spot for those of you that enjoy boating and water sports, the public boat ramps provide a great setting for slipping your boat into the water for a day on the Lake, or for those more adventurous souls the boat ramps at the War Memorial Country Park on Bay Pines Blvd give direct access to the Gulf of Mexico, both of these spots are less than 10 minutes from Monterey at Lake Seminole.
2. Pinellas Trail for walking and biking, this trail will take you from St Petersburg to Tarpon Springs if you so desire, it passes through some amazing cities and neighborhoods with beautiful scenery and the fact that no motorized vehicles are allowed makes it a breeze whether you fancy a stroll or a an energetic bike ride
3. Keep Fit and Healthy, no matter what your age or enthusiasm there is a place for you not far from the Monterey Condos in Seminole Fl. Just a few blocks away Lifestyle Family Fitness has a bit of everything, with trainers to help you in the gym and various classes for everyone to join in, if you want something a little different MA Fitness on Seminole Blvd will train you in kickboxing or for the ladies watching their weight Curves is just a few steps away.
4. Lets not forget the amazing Gulf Beaches with pristine white sand and the ocean just waiting to help you relax under the sun, surround yourself with buzzing restaurants and bars to cater to your every need while you while away a few hours and then just remind yourself you actually live just 10 minutes away!!
5. The movie theater on Liberty lane in Seminole is so convenient for catching the latest movies and such a short drive from Monterey on Seminole Blvd
6. If you feel the need to do a little Retail Therapy, Monterey on Seminole Blvd is just around the corner from Tyrone Mall where you will find all the big name department stores and named brand goods to keep any shopper happy. When you are done shopping you can stop by the salons and have a little pamper or call into one of the restaurants for a bite to eat.
7. Seminole is blessed with an well organized recreation Center providing activities for young and old alike. Kids clubs for the summer and events year round for the family. Get the kids some swim lessons before they get to the beach or do a little zumba before you get out the bikini
8. Bowling is always a lot of fun and yes we have that too, you will find Seminole Lanes on Park Blvd, waiting for you to show off your bowling skills. They have leagues, tournaments and other programs or you can just book some open bowling to have some fun.
9. Eating out in Seminole has only one problem ‘ where to choose’ Just about everything is catered for and never far from your door, Beef O’Brady’s is a traditional pub atmosphere for casual dining, Fuji Yama on Starky Rd just off of Park Blvd is a Thai restaurant and serves the best Sushi I have ever had at very reasonable prices, if home cooking is what you are looking for Mama’s Kitchen is a popular spot breakfast lunch and dinner.
10. Last but not least Monterey Condos in Seminole are surrounded by more than one of Pinellas County’s fantastic parks, for a stroll or walking the dog, bike trails, watching wildlife, picnic facilities, boating or meeting with friends and family you cannot go wrong with Walsingham Park, Seminole Lake Park and The Millennium Park.
So there you are 10 Top Things to Do Around the Monterey Condo’s on Seminole Florida.
If you are looking for a new home in Seminole Florida Let me help you find just the right place